GutCheck’s Agile Creative Think Tank (ACTT) is a multi-day, iterative collaboration with curated, highly creative participants engaging in daily activities and discussions to co-create ideas and to optimize and amplify existing ideas.
How Can ACTT Benefit Me?
Companies use ACTT to develop human-centric strategies in three core areas:
Category Exploration & Co-Creation
- When you need to understand how your brand could play in a new or adjacent category or opportunity area.
- When you’d like to ideate for new product or service ideas, potential opportunities to resolve tensions, or optimize and amplify existing products or services.
- When you’d like to gather unaided robust feedback to ensure claims and communication are most impactful.
ACTT In Action
- Existing perceptions
- Organic consumer language
- Right to play
- Tensions & motivations
- Benefits Ladder
- New idea generation
- Building upon existing ideas
- Benefit platform development
- Partnership opportunities
- Innovation platforms
- Claims development
- Communication platforms & positioning statements
- Product features & attributes
- Benefit messaging/RTBs
- Creative positioning & placement
- Packaging & labeling
With ACTT, you can innovate, ideate and communicate with confidence, building more meaningful products and services, and a stronger, more authentic connection between your brand and the people you serve.
Let’s discuss how ACTT could be the missing piece in your research strategy.
Agile Creative Think Tank Overview
Download Now >
How ACTT Is Powered By Agile HXI™ To Deliver Empathy-Driven Connection
Download Now >
Watch Now >
Reach Out to Our Experts to Learn More
© 2023 GutCheck is a registered trademark of Brainyak, Inc. All rights reserved.